Followers

Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Newest Design Team ~ My secret revealed

If you have been reading my blog you know I LOVE playing with chipboard.  A while back I saw a DT announcement for a cute little company called JittoBear (you have to read how the company got it's name - it is beyond adorable and totally something I would do!) and I applied.  I am thrilled to announce I was chosen, one of four new Design Team members, out of more than 300 applicants! That makes me happy, feel honored, but it also scares the hell out of me.  But, fear is a great motivator!!

I just have to let you all know that JittoBear is not your run of the mill chipboard company - they will make almost anything you ask for out of either veneer or chipboard (I have some really cool stuff, made for me especially, for some projects later on) as do my teamies.  They are super easy to work with and I am really excited to start showing off my creations - stay tuned, the fun starts in March, 2015.

 

2 comments:

  1. First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on being picked for the Design Team, Christi!! Secondly, you fixed it!! Yippie!! I'm so happy that I can now leave you some love and so can everyone else!! Please email me how you did it, so I can pass it on to a few other ladies who had the same setup. Have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on designing for JittoBearCo. I look forward to checking them out and to seeing your creations too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)