Followers

Saturday, February 21, 2015

UGH! I was having Blogger comment problems. . .

that I didn't even know about! Thanks to a new friend (Darnell at  djcardcreations and the NBUS Challenge, the original one) who emailed me and told me she was unable to comment on my blog, we have been trying to figure out why. I suspect, as does she, that it has something to do with Google+.  I am trying to fix this issue, and in the process I have lost ALL my comments - so, basically, if you commented before today, they are all gone.  I apologize if I didn't respond to your comment before it disappeared.  Apparently, there is a way to get all the comments back, but frankly, I'm not gonna mess with it anymore, at least not now.  If Blogger was a thing, I'd throw it against the wall.  So, again, I apologize if you commented and I didn't get back to you - please feel free to comment again ('cause I need them to validate my stuff) ~ hehehe ~ from the Fabulous Feline Five Fun House (I am so proud I didn't use the other f-word) <3
This is NOT me, I could not post a picture of me here due to the obscene gestures I was making.

PS: If this is happening to you, this is where I figured out how to fix it - The Real Blogger Status (that will bring you right to the post - read the entire thing so you don't loose all your comments!)


6 comments:

  1. What a great photo! It's perfect for the nightmare hassle we go through trying to resolve situations like this! I'm very proud of you for continuing to dig until you found the proper manhole cover to lift up for the answer! High tens to you!! Thank you for the shoutout and for the link so other can now find the solution! Onwards and upwards ... ! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course my dear!! No where to go but UP!! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh dear.. Hope you get it fixed... Without too much troubles. How sad and annoying with all those lost comments.
    Hopefully it will be OK from now on... Wishing you good luck and sending hugs. ... Monica.... Spain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Monica - I am sad about losing all of YOUR sweet comments! But, now you can leave me even more :) Thank you for your sweet words XO

      Delete
  3. OH no! I hope you get things worked out soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've kinda of decided that the comments are gone. . .stinks but the alternative was horrible! I am so thankful someone told me! See you at CCC ~ xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)