Followers

Friday, April 27, 2018

I'm Here Fur You

This card was actually made back in the summer but I completely forgot about it! Lucky for you, my dear reader, I found it.  My set was originally an add-on to the My Monthly Hero Kit of February 2017, but you can now buy both pieces outside of the kit!! 



What I Used to Make my Card:
Purple Card Base
White Card {for base and stamping/cutting the cats)
Hero Arts It's Raining Cats and Dogs Stamp Set, #CM151
Hero Arts Raining Cats and Dogs Die Set, #DI369
Oxide Inks in Broken China, Cracked Pistachio & Wilted Violet
Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black
Spellbinders Nestabilities Curved Rectangles, #S5-006 {discontinued}
Dimensional Dots
MISTI

I started this card by trimming a white panel down 1/4" on all sides, then I stamped the raindrops all over the panel using the Oxide Inks.  While I waited for the ink to fully dry, I stamped the kitties on a white scrap using black ink, then cut them out.  Setting them aside, I stamped my sentiment (using the Wilted Violet Oxide Ink) on another piece of white card and cut it out with the Spellbinders die.

All that is left at this point is assembling the card.  I attached the kitties, three on each side of where the sentiment was going to be, in various tumbling
Another Peek
poses.  Lastly, I used a dimensional dot to adhere the sentiment to the center of the card.  


I love the colors of this card and how well they coordinate, and since we are entering the rainy {snow} season, how appropriate is this card? You could send it to someone under the weather {ha ha}, someone having a tough time, or just to let someone know you have their back.  I am planning a giveaway and in a few weeks I will be posting the rules and such; and I already know one of the rules will be you have to be a follower of my blog, so why not just subscribe now? If you do subscribe, please leave me a message with your info so I may follow you back! Have a wonderful day, Christi

I am adding my Here Fur You card to the following challenges:
Die Cut Divas - M, Anything Goes
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - #108, April Showers Bring May Flowers
Sparkles Form Challenge - #103, The Weather
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Cardz for Galz - #70, April Showers
Double D Challenges - Friendship
Dragonfly Journeys - #116, April Showers Bring May Flowers

8 comments:

  1. OMG how cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Friendship’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. It made me smile - clouds, but no rain here. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely raining cats lol Super Cute! Great little sentiment too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Friendship, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christi! My goodness this is just adorable! Love the colors too. Thanks so much for joining my April Showers bring May Flowers blog challenge and good luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super fun card, loving the idea. Great job. . So pleased you have joined in our challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz Thank you, we hope to see you again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute great layout.

    Thanks for joining us at sparkles monthly challenge

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super cute card, it made me smile and I love the sentiment. Thank you so much for joining in with 'The Weather' challenge over at Sparkles this month and I hope we see you again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)